2.5

I wanted to post my disappointment with the wireless catalog company and signals popped up in search results.Same company, it appears.

Can't track orders. Charges not charged together. I thought I was being ripped off at one point when my bank sent me alerts. I contacted Wireless.

I found out every order I placed was coming from separate vendors and charged when shipped. Annoying.

No tracking #'s at that and delayed orders.Not very business savvy and I will not be a returning customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online order. Wireless Catalog needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wireless Catalog.

Had an Experience with Wireless Catalog?

Comments